[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Warranty liability” tab_id=”1564156523342-0b0872a3-e18f”][vc_column_text]The manufacturer guarantees that all the items meet DSTU 4414:2005 and GOST 16371-93 requirements providing the transportation, storage, assembly and usage requirements are met. The warranty period for the furniture is set according to regulatory documents: for case household furniture – 24 months, for seat furniture and beds – 18 months. The warranty period starts on the day the furniture is delivered. Provided there is no filled out (at the point of purchase) warranty certificate, the warranty period starts on the manufacture date (written on the item label). Any questions and suggestions related to the product quality are dealt with by the quality control inspector. Quality control inspector (daily from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., Sunday – day off).
Tel.: +38 (0352) 23 62 30,+38 (050) 437 18 70.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Handling and Maintenance” tab_id=”1564156590750-e9c6ce6d-7a03″][vc_column_text]1. The furniture is only suitable for dry rooms protected against harmful weather impact (direct sunshine, moisture etc.) and active heat sources. The furniture should be used according to its functional purpose.
2. The furniture must only be placed on flat horizontal surface.
3. When using the furniture it is necessary to occasionally check the fittings (joinery fittings of doors, drawers and details) and timely fix them if necessary.
4. It is forbidden to overload the furniture.
5. When moving the furniture it is required to hold it by the vertical tightly-screwed elements (pipe or side panels). Prior to moving the furniture, one should take out everything stored there.
6. The furniture surface should be wiped with either a dry cloth or a soft flannel. Only certified furniture cleaning products should be used. It is forbidden to use laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid, solvents and benzene etc. to clean the furniture.
7. The furniture may only be used in rooms with the temperature of at least +2ºС and relative air humidity from 45 to 70 %.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Delivery and Payment Terms” tab_id=”1564156523376-c779d99b-310b”][vc_column_text]
Free delivery if ordered for the amount of 15 000 hryvnia !
1. The exact delivery time and date should be settled with the enterprise operator no later than a day before the date on the check.
2. The driver shall deliver the furniture according to the order; help the customer check the number of packages, glass, mirrors and boxes with fragile details (labeled with “Fragile”) as well as packages with fixtures. The elements mentioned are not under free warranty.
3. After the interchange both the driver and the customer put their signatures on the warranty certificate and order form.
4. The details damaged due to the customer’s fault are not subject to free replacement.
5. In case of a partly prepayment (deposit) it is necessary to check if the warranty certificate contains an accounting department seal.
6. In case of the furniture assembly by the qualified freelance assemblers recommended by private enterprise NOVA furniture factory, the warranty period starts on the day of the actual furniture assembly; it is marked in the warranty certificate (the assembler should write his name, assembly date, certificate number and certify it with his signature and seal).
7. The price and payment (for assembly, installation and adjustment) are agreed between the customer and assembler. The price of the assembly is set by the furniture assembler (in compliance with the law of Ukraine on entrepreneurial activity).
8. Attention! Check the assemblers’ certificates issued by private enterprise NOVA furniture factory.
9. Attention! If there are changes in the order or order refusal the customer pays for the delivery: 2 UAH per 1 km within the city, 1 UAH per 1 km out of the city.
10. To receive information on the order, the customer has to inform “the order code”. The information is only given upon either giving “the order code” or presenting the warranty certificate. The operator (daily from 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m., Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00. p.m., issues of delivery and purchase): Tel.: +38 (0352) 43 38 08, +38 (050) 377 70 92, +38 (050) 437 01 30.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]